Selasa, 8 Disember 2015

"When I Die"


Hari ini ramai yang berkongsi pesanan Tengku Puan Pahang, Tunku Hajah Azizah yang dipetik daripada laman Instagram miliknya. Ibu kongsikan di sini sebagai renungan dan peringatan untuk diri sendiri juga buat rakan² pengunjung blog kecil ini. 



When I die
I will be offline on Facebook.
I will be offline on 2go
I will be offline on bbm
I will be offline on whatsApp.
I will be offline on viber
I will be offline on tango
I will be offline on Twitter.
I will be offline on eskimi
I will be offline on instagram.
I will be offline on wechat.
My number will be off, I will no longer comment on posts 
or even receive messages, or information from family and friends.
My friends and family and even my enemies will
cry but there will be no more me. 
But you know what will remain when I'm gone?
The Quran I read will be online.
My 5 daily prayers will be online.
My Zakat will be online.
My good deeds will be online.
My Fasts will be online.
All what I do in the cause of Allah will be online
with me inside the grave
Let all of us think about this!
Eventually we are all going to die. 
Because every soul shall taste death.
Why not prepare for that time that it will be only you?
Why not stop being afraid of people?
Why not stop being afraid of what people will say?
Why don't you take decisions that will benefit
you on the day of judgement?
Why don't you take decisions that will help you in the grave?
Why not please Allah and have eternal happiness, fun and enjoyment?
Remember!!!
Every soul shall taste death.
May Allah make it easy for us. Ameen Yaa Rabbi.

Please share to remind your brothers and sisters as I remind you now.

Cukup terkesan apabila membaca bait-bait ayat ini.
Sesungguhnya segala apa yang kita lakukan di dunia yang sementara ini adalah bekalan kita untuk ke dunia akhirat yang kekal abadi.
Terima kasih Tunku atas perkongsian ini.

 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komen-komen ikhlas daripada anda. Insya-Allah kunjungan anda akan dibalas.

COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2015 © IBU BERBICARA